- Full 7mm wetsuit or drysuit
- Regulator with octopus and gauges
- 4 to 6 foot safety sausage Click here to read about our new requirement, Safety Sausage
- Cold water gloves
- Weight belt with 10% of your body weight plus 4 lbs
- Log Book
- Dive Tables/Computer
- Gear Bag
- Pony bottle or doubles
Highly Recommended Equipment:
- Dive Light with brass clip or lanyard
- Knife or Safety shears
- Spare parts kit
- Slate and pencil
- Be sure to take preventative measures for seasickness. It is reality and can ruin your day. Commonly available preventatives may be helpful.
- On Open boat trips, Pack a lunch. We have a cooler on the boat to save deck space.
- You may want to bring a small separate bag to store dry clothes, logbooks etc. Be sure to pack a warm jacket or sweatshirt as it can be very cool on the ocean in the early morning.
- Sun Block and Sun Glasses are also a good idea.
- It is advised that you mark your name on your equipment and use a gear bag to prevent loss or damage to your gear.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure time in order to put your equipment on board. Boats leave promptly.